WHAT IS INCLUDED
A hand-crafted and fully personalized Premium Package from start to finish.
- Briefing: We give you all the information needed in order for you to have a pleasant trek with very little surprises. The best part is that we will conduct your briefing in the comfort of your hotel.
- 2 Bus tickets: You get a bus ride from Aguas Calientes up to Machu Picchu and back.
- Entrance Tickets into Machu Picchu : As soon as you confirm your booking and pay the deposit, we will purchase your entrance tickets into Machu Picchu. These tickets sell out very fast. Our super team behind the laptops ensure that all tickets and permits are purchased timeously and you don’t miss out on your great adventure. The personal information you give us has to be 100% accurate because even our awesome team won´t be able help edit details once they have purchased the tickets on your behalf and there are absolutely no refunds on the tickets.
- Boleto Turistico : This is the best way to visit all the archeological sites of the region and the Sacred Valley. Most of the main archeological sites are not accessible for free.
- Professional Bilingual Guide: You will have a guide thats highly professional, experienced and fluent in English throughout your tour. They are very knowledgeable and passionate about Inca heritage and history. You will get a two hour fully guided tour of Machu Picchu. Our guides dedicate themselves to continuous professional development and growth to ensure that you receive accurate and recognized theories about Inca and Andean culture. They are fun loving, great sportsmen and well–educated, they hold a degree in at least one of the following: Archaeology, Tourism, Botany, History or Anthropology.
- Taxes: All prices include the 18% tax charged by the government
Luxury Amenities and Equipment:
- Luxury Accommodation : Enjoy a 3 nights booked in the most luxurious hotels in Cusco.
- 2 tickets on the Vistadome Train : Catch the luxurious Vistadome and enjoy their first class service. On-board the train at Poroy station to Aguas Calientes and return to Poroy station ( Dry season only). During rainy season we will drive you by our private van to Ollataytambo and back. The train does not depart from Poroy becuase of possible land slides
- Drinks: In our private transportation, you will find a cooler box stocked with ice cold drinks, both non-alcoholic (water, gatorade etc..) and alcoholic (beer, wine and much more)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
This fantastic package can be done on any date that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 participant.
$1077USD per person Vistadome & 5*****
Hotel (2 nights) and 4**** Hotel (1 night)
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 4 people with a maximum of 8!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR TOUR
Please read the following information carefully as it will help answer all of your questions about our services and Cusco Machu Picchu tour
ARRIVAL TO CUSCO
We will greet you at the airport in Cusco and take you to your hotel. Please ensure that you inform us of your flight details at least 14 days prior to your arrival. Look for our representative holding a Glamping Peru Treks board at the arrivals terminal.
Your briefing will take place in the comfort of your hotel, the night before your trek.
CAN I STORE MY LUGGAGE AT YOUR OFFICE?
Of course!During the Cusco to Machu Picchu Tour, your main luggage can be stored at our office or at your hotel, whichever is mroe convenient for you.
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
Please, be ready with the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT in your group). We cannot purchase an an entrance to Machu Picchu or the train without the following information:
- Personal information (your full name, exactly as it appears on your passport):
- Passport number
- D.O.B. (dd / mm / yyyy)
SECOND, we require a deposit of $525.00 USD per person in order to purchase your entrance to Machu Picchu and train tickets. You can make your deposit by clicking on the VISA or PAYPAL symbols on the top of our home page, or you can click on the VISA or PAYPAL symbols on our booking page.
WHAT ABOUT THE REMAINING BALANCE?
To avoid the excessive credit card fees in Peru, you can pay in cash at our office (we accept US dollars or Peruvian soles) in Cusco. We have many ATMs within the historical center to withdraw money. You can also pay by VISA or PAYPAL online but there is a 5.5% service charge, charged by VISA and PAYPAL. To pay your balance through PAYPAL, you need to log into your PAYPAL account and use our email address email@example.com to complete the payment.
MAY I CHANGE THE DEPARTURE DATE AFTER THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT?
Unfortunately, the answer is No. Once the tickets have been bought the government does not allow any changes, so we can’t change any departure date after the tickets has been bought. Tickets are also not transferable nor refundable.
*** If you cancel your Cusco to Machu Picchu Tour, the deposit is non-refundable!
DO I NEED MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT FOR THE CUSCO MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Yes! You have to bring your original passport as it is very important, in order, to gain entry onto trains, Machu Picchu and other sites. You must bring the same passport that you used to book with us from the start.
In case, you are renewing your passport or changing your name, go ahead and send us your old passport information to secure your permit. We can change it when you get your new passport or have updated your name for a fee of $25 USD per person. We must have a copy of your old and new passport to make the change.
If you do not wish to pay this fee, you will need to bring both your old and new passports to Peru. You can enter Peru with your new passport but you will need to show both old and new passports to enter Machu Picchu and other sites. If you do not have both, you will not be allowed enter into these amazing sites.
WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE ?
The weather is very unpredictable and it’s difficult to foresee. We recommend dressing in layers as it makes it easier to adjust to the various microclimates you will pass through.
WHAT ABOUT ALTITUDE SICKNESS
In general, if you excerise regularly and spend a couple of days in Cusco or the Sacred Valley, you will be able to acclimate normally. It usually takes between 1 to 2 day. Always consult your doctor before international travel.
We recommend the following remedies for altitude sickness: WATER, COCA TEA and OXYGEN (when needed). GPT trains all its guides to treat you for altitude sickness. For more detailed information on altitude sickness click this link: Altitude Sickness.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE PER GROUP?
The maximum group size is 8 persons. Usually our groups are between 2-4 people. Glamping Peru Treks specializes in SMALL, PRIVATE groups while providing a personalized service.
ARE WE DROPPED OFF AT OUR HOTEL AFTER THE TOUR
Absolutely! Included in our packages is dropping you off at your hotel on the return from your trek or tour. If you have booked your hotel in the Sacred Valley like Ollantaytambo or Urubamba, we will drop you there too!
If you spend the night at Ollantaytambo before the trek, we wil pick you up there.
If you’re happy with the services provided, a tip – though not compulsory – the staff do appreciate it. While it may not be customary in your country, it’s of great significance for the people who will take care of you during the tour. It inspires excellent service and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Glamping Peru Treks destinations. Of course, you are free to tip what you feel is appropriate, depending on your perception on the quality of service and the length of your tour. Remember, a tip is not compulsory and you should only give it when you receive excellent service.
ARE YOU SUSTAINABLE?
Yes, we are a local, sustainable & responsible tourism operator that incorporates universal principles of tourism: protect the environment and benefit the local communities by respecting their culture and religion. With this in mind, we have trained all our local staff to know and understand, respect the places and the local people.
WHAT TO BRING FOR THE CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU TOUR
- A small backpack or carry bag (larger backpacks are not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
- Change of clothing
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Water to drink
- Rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket
- Warm jacket for nights
- Basic toiletries
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes
- Hat for the sun
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- Original passport (cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
- Valid university card, if applicable.
WHY GLAMPING PERU TREKS
In an effort to provide a more personalized service, we at Glamping Peru Treks have a policy that our groups will not exceed 8 people.
Private Guide, Car & Driver
You always have private driver & private car flexible upon your travel schedules. Especially, in your Private Tour.
100% Personalized Itinerary
Hassle-free and uniquely personalized! You'll get a completely flexible trip plan tailored to your individual interests, wishes and budget.
Handpicked Hotels & Meals
Whether you are looking for a romantic resort or a boutique hotel, authentic cuisine or street food style; Tour Experts'll create the lifetime journey around your needs .
Our camping equipment is top of the line being replaced when needed. Our camping equipment is available for rent as well.
As one of the few tour operators that dedicated itself to social responsibility. We are always looking for innovative ways of caring for our natural surroundings.
OTHER TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Choquequirao Trek 5 days
5 Days From $1777 PP
Choquequirao to Machu Picchu Trek 7 Days
7 Days From $2577 PP
Private Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour 2 Days
2 Days From $657 PP