WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE PACHAMANCA AND ATV TOUR?
A hand-crafted and fully personalized Premium Package from start to finish.
- Briefing: We give you all the information needed in order for you to have a pleasant trek with very little surprises. The best part is that we will conduct your briefing in the comfort of your hotel.
- Door to door service: The day of your trek we will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco. On return we will drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
private transportation: We will pick you up in our private van from your hotel
Boleto Turistico : This is the best way to visit all the archeological sites of the region and the Sacred
Valley. Most of the main archeological sites are not accessible for free. Tickets are required for Chinchero,
Maras Salt Mines and the archeological site of Moray Professional Bilingual Guide: You will have a guide that is highly professional, experienced and fluent in English throughout the trek. They are very knowledgeable and passionate about Inca heritage and history. You will get a
two hour fully guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Our guidesdedicate themselves to continuous professional development and growth to ensure that you receive accurate and recognized theories about Inca and Andean culture. They are
fun loving, great sportsmen and well–educated, they hold a degree in at least one of the following: Archaeology, Tourism, Botany, History or Anthropology.
- Meals: We include a feast. Pachamanca is an elaborate meal that will take you on a culinary journey
- Drinks: A variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to accompany your meal
- Water: Our private van will be stocked with cold water ATV: You ATV will be included
- Taxes: All prices include the 18% tax charged by the government
- Luxury Amenities and Equipment: Private Chef, chef´s assistant and waiter: If you have any
dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know at booking and we will gladly accommodate your needs. You will receive upscaling dining, with a waiter to cater to your needs.
Dining tent and chairs: We provide a private communal style dining tent, to catch up on the day’s events and build some comradery with your fellow travelers.
- Eureka Copper Canyon,Kingcamp KC 2808 chairs.
- Utensils: You will dine using Porcelain or ceramic crockery, glassware and unique stone or wood plates.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE PACHAMANCA AND ATV TOUR?
- Breakfast: will be served at your hotel.
- Tips for the guide, cook and porters of Glamping Peru Treks.
The Pachamanca and ATV tour is available on any date that is best suited to you, as long as we have aminimum of 2 participants.
- PRICES from: $175 USD per person
Please read the following information carefully, as it will help answer most of your questions about our services and the Pachamancha Tour
ARRIVAL IN CUSCO
You will be welcomed at the airport in Cusco and taken to your hotel. Please ensure that you inform us of your flight details at least 14 days prior to your trek. Look for our representative holding a board stating: GLAMPING PERU TREKS at the arrival’s terminal. You must exit the terminal to find our representative (they cannot go inside).
HOW TO BOOK:
FIRST, to book your Pachamanca and ATV tour, we need you to fill out our booking form by clicking on BOOK NOW on our homepage or click this link Book NOW
Please be ready with the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT in your group). We cannot purchase an Inca Trail permit without the following information:
- Personal information (your full name, exactly as it appears on your passport):
- Passport number
- D.O.B. (dd / mm / yyyy)
SECOND, we require a deposit of $63 USD per person in order to secure your departure. You can make your deposit by clicking on the VISA or PAYPAL symbols on the top of our home page or booking page.
WHAT ABOUT MY REMAINING BALANCE?
To avoid the excessive credit card fees in Peru, you can pay in cash at our office (we accept US dollars or Peruvian soles) in Cusco. We have many ATMs within the historical center to withdraw money. You can also pay by VISA or PAYPAL online but there is a 5.5% service charge, charged by VISA and PAYPAL. To pay your balance through PAYPAL, you need to log into your PAYPAL account and use our email address email@example.com to complete the payment.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE PER GROUP?
The maximum group size is 8 persons. Our groups are generally between 2-4 people. Glamping Peru Treks specializes in SMALL, PRIVATE groups while providing a personalized service.
WHY GLAMPING PERU TREKS
In an effort to provide a more personalized service, we at Glamping Peru Treks have a policy that our groups will not exceed 8 people.
Private Guide, Car & Driver
You always have private driver & private car flexible upon your travel schedules. Especially, in your Private Tour.
100% Personalized Itinerary
Hassle-free and uniquely personalized! You'll get a completely flexible trip plan tailored to your individual interests, wishes and budget.
Handpicked Hotels & Meals
Whether you are looking for a romantic resort or a boutique hotel, authentic cuisine or street food style; Tour Experts'll create the lifetime journey around your needs .
Our camping equipment is top of the line being replaced when needed. Our camping equipment is available for rent as well.
As one of the few tour operators that dedicated itself to social responsibility. We are always looking for innovative ways of caring for our natural surroundings.
OTHER TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
SACRED VALLEY + ZIP LINE TOUR
1 Day From $175 PP
Cusco by night
1 Day From $ PP
Culinary Tasting Tour in Cusco
1 Day From $ PP