WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE LUXURY INCA TRAIL TOUR PACKAGE ?
· A hand-crafted and fully personalized Premium Package from start to finish.
- Briefing: We give you all the information needed in order for you to have a pleasant trek with very little surprises. The best part is that we will conduct your briefing in the comfort of your hotel.
- First aid and Emergency Oxygen Tank: Your safety is our number one priority. For this reason, our guides are CPR and First Aid trained annually by the Fire department or Red Cross. If you get one of the worst symptoms for altitude sickness which is loss of oxygen, we do carry an oxygen tank so you can get immediate assistance. We are also prepared for minor injuries on the trek, we administer quick and effective treatment, so you can continue with your trekking.
- Door to door service: The day of your trek we will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco. On return we will drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
- 3 Bus tickets and 2 Train Tickets: First train is from Ollantaytamb to Km104 (the starting point for your trek). We include a bus ticket to the nearby town of Aguas Calientes where you spend the night. The next morning you catch the bus again to watch the sunrise over Machu Picchu, after your privately guided tour of Machu Picchu you get back on the bus ,to catch the Train to Ollantaytambo. Glamping Peru also includes the spectacular Vistadome train with leather seats designed to conform to your body. This train has the best views of valley, mountains and river decorating the landscape as you make your way back to Ollantaytambo.
- All the Entrance Tickets into the Inca cities, Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail: As soon as you confirm your booking and pay the deposit, we purchase your permit into the Inca Trail and your entrance ticket into Machu Picchu. These tickets sell out very fast. Our super team behind the laptops ensure that all tickets and permits are purchased timeously and you don’t miss out on your great adventure. The personal information you give us has to be 100% accurate because even our awesome team won´t be able help edit details once they have purchased the tickets on your behalf and there are absolutely no refunds on the tickets.
- Professional Bilingual Guide: You will have a guide that is highly professional, experienced and fluent in English throughout the trek. They are very knowledgeable and passionate about Inca heritage and history. You will get a two hour fully guided tour of Machu Picchu. Our guides dedicate themselves to continuous professional development and growth to ensure that you receive accurate and recognized theories about Inca and Andean culture. They are fun loving, great sportsmen and well–educated, they hold a degree in at least one of the following: Archaeology, Tourism, Botany, History or Anthropology.
- Meals: You will recieve a scrumptious box lunch and then dinner at Aguas Calientes. A buffet breakfast is served the next day at your hotel.
- Water: We supply bottled water for drinking on arrival at the checkpoint and again at lunch time on day 1. Make sure you fill up your canteen or camel bac in case you need extra water.
- Taxes: All prices include the 18% tax charged by the government
Luxury Amenities and Equipment:
- Luxury Accommodation: We book one night luxury accommodation for you in Aguas Calientes, usually we book El Mapi By Inkaterra Hotel.
- Extra Private porter: This is an exclusive service offered by Glamping Peru Trek. We have a porter to carry your backpack on the hike to Machu Picchu. Back should be between 30L and 40L , nothing bigger is allowed at Machu Picchu or the train.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE LUXURY INCA TRAIL TOUR PACKAGE ?
- Wayna Picchu Mountain: $85 USD
- Machu Picchu Mountain: $85 USD – You need one ore day for it.
- First breakfast (served in your hotel), last lunch at Machu Picchu
- OPTIONAL UPGRADES: hotel or train
- Hiram Bingham Train: $597 USD per person
- Tips for the staff (Glamping Peru Treks staff receives a fair and decent wage for their amazing work. Tips are optional but the staff do appreciated it a lot.)
The Luxury Inca Trail Tour Package is always available (except February when it is closed for maintenance). This trek still takes you into Machu Picchu by walking through the SUN GATE, you will get to explore some amazing Inca ruins along the way like Wiñaywayna Inca city
The fantastic tour with Inca trail included is available on any date that will suit you – Join in with our group and get the best deals.
- Price:$1199USD per person Vistadome Train without hotels
- Price:$1699 USD per person Vistadome Train 4 nights 4* hotels
- Price:$2099 USD per person Vistadome Train 4 nights 5* hotels
Please read carefully the following information; it will help you answer all of your questions about our services and Luxury Inca Trail Tour Package
WELCOME TO CUSCO
You will be welcomed at Cusco airport and taken to your hotel, please ensure that you inform us of your full flight details at least 14 days prior to your trek. Look out for our representative holding an orange board GLAMPING PERU TREKS at the arrival terminal.
It will take place the night before the trek at 6pm, in our office, which is located at Calle Santa Teresa Nº383 ; 303 (second floor), we are next to SUBWAY restaurant.
CAN I STORE MY LUGGAGE AT YOUR OFFICE:
Of course! During the Luxury Inca Trail tour Package your main luggage can be store at our office or at your hotel, both are for free. Please pack only what you will need for your tour or trek.
HOW TO BOOK THE SHORT INCA TRAIL ADVENTURE HIKING PACKAGE
Please be ready with the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT in your group). We cannot purchase an Inca trail permit, entrance to Machu Picchu or the train without the following information:
- Personal information (your full name, exactly as on your passport):
- Passport number
- D.OB. (dd / mm / yyyy)
SECOND, we require a deposit of $211.00 USD per person in order to purchase a your Inca Trail permit, entrance to Machu Picchu and train ticket. You can make you deposit by clicking on the VISA or PAYPAL symbols on the top of our home page, or you can click on the VISA or PAYPAL symbols on our booking page.
WHAT ABOUT THE BALANCE?
It would be greatly appreciated if you pay in cash at our office (US dollars or Peruvian soles) here in Cusco. We have many cash machines in the historical center to withdraw money. You can also pay by VISA or PAYPAL online but you will have to pay a 5.5% service charge, charged by VISA and PAYPAL. To pay your balance through PAYPAL, you need to log into your PAYPAL account using our email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAY I CHANGE THE DEPARTURE DATE AFTER THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT?
Unfortunately, the answer is No. Once the tickets have been bought the government does not allow any changes, so we can’t change any departure date after the tickets has been bought. Tickets are also not transferable nor refundable.
*** If you cancel your Luxury Inca Trail Tour Package, the deposit is not refundable at all!
Picchu or get on the train. They are very strict about this here!!
WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE IN THE SHORT INCA TRAIL ADVENTURE HIKING PACKAGE
The weather is very unpredictable and it’s difficult to foresee. We recommend you to bring a warm jacket for early morning and rain poncho in case of a rain shower.
If you’re happy with the services provided, a tip – though not compulsory – is appreciated. While it may not be customary to you, it’s of great significance for the people who will take care of you during the tour. It inspires excellent service and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Glamping Peru Treks destinations. Of course you are free to tip more or less as you feel, depending on your perception of the quality and the length of your tour. Remember, a tip is not compulsory and should only be given when you receive excellent service.
ARE YOU SUSTAINABLE?
Yes, we are a local sustainable & responsible tourism operator for that we incorporate the universal principles of tourism: protect the environment and benefit the local communities respecting their culture and religion. With this in mind, we have trained all our staff to know, understand and respect the local places and it´s people.
The Luxury Inca Trail Tour Package includes extra porter for the hiking section and our team will help yu with it. Please try to pack as light as possible which is the key to enjoy this amazing tour package.
What you have to take with you for the “Luxury Inca Trail Tour Package”?
- Original Passport (it has to be the same you have used for booking your trek)
- Valid University card (if you booked as a student)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Water storage: 2-3L (Camelbaks are encouraged).
- Comfortable hiking boots with ankle support
- Toilet Paper
- 2 t-shirts
- 1 hiking pants at least
- 2 sets of undergarments
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- Couple Fleece/ Thermals
- Warm clothes, down jacket
- Waterproof gloves (even if they are ski gloves, take them)
- Small bottle of soap: we provide warm water each day to wash.
- Battery Charger: No electricity along the trek
- Large plastic bags will be provided at the office — Please ask for them.
- Face moisturizer
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medications
- First aid kit: band aids, moleskin, etc.
- Sun Hat
- Wool Hat
- Rain gear
- Snacks(chocolate bars, cereal bars or any dry fruits)
- Coca leaves
- Rain plastic poncho (provided by GPT)
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips
WHY GLAMPING PERU TREKS
In an effort to provide a more personalized service, we at Glamping Peru Treks have a policy that our groups will not exceed 8 people.
Private Guide, Car & Driver
You always have private driver & private car flexible upon your travel schedules. Especially, in your Private Tour.
100% Personalized Itinerary
Hassle-free and uniquely personalized! You'll get a completely flexible trip plan tailored to your individual interests, wishes and budget.
Handpicked Hotels & Meals
Whether you are looking for a romantic resort or a boutique hotel, authentic cuisine or street food style; Tour Experts'll create the lifetime journey around your needs .
Our camping equipment is top of the line being replaced when needed. Our camping equipment is available for rent as well.
As one of the few tour operators that dedicated itself to social responsibility. We are always looking for innovative ways of caring for our natural surroundings.
OTHER TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Choquequirao Trek 5 days
5 Days From $1777 PP
Choquequirao to Machu Picchu Trek 7 Days
7 Days From $2577 PP
Private Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour 2 Days
2 Days From $657 PP